Let’s Go Clamming!!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This is a fun filled class teaching students the different types of Shellfish, how they grow and the techniques used for clamming.
- We will dig and rake for various shellfish.
- Kids can take home the treasures they find!
- Equipment will be provided.
- Includes a free shellfish gage and recipes!
- Please wear water shoes and bring a drink, towel and an extra bucket.
- For youth ages 5 - 12.
- Instructor: Christine Mone
- Location: Seconsett Island
- Directions: Off Route 28 (from the Mashpee rotary) go left on Metoxit (at Cumberland Farms), make slight right on Meadow Neck, go over bridge and park on left, beach is on the right.