Pickleball Lessons (2.0) - Novice
This course is ideal for people who have learned to play pickleball and are ready to take their play to the next level. Focus will be on topics such as shot selection, skills refinement, and positioning. Qualified participants should know the rules, how to serve and return, and how to keep score.
**In the event of rain cancellations, the following week will be used as a makeup.**
- Two, 90-minute lessons
- Location: Mashpee Pickleball Courts, 162 Ashumet Rd.
- Weather cancellations will be rescheduled for the week following the 2nd lesson, same day & time
- Participants should be prepared to play with court shoes, hat, sunscreen, water, and paddle
- Paddles will be provided if needed
- Lessons will be instructed by Straight-Up Pickleball, founded by Laura and Karl Uggerholt. Straight-Up's five experienced and caring instructors will offer comprehensive pickleball lessons, allowing players to advance through a consistent curriculum at their own pace. The instructors are excited about the '22 season and look forward to sharing what they know about a sport they love with great people!
- Participants should bring a bottle of water