Mermaid Swim Class (Adults)
Explore your inner Mermaid!
- The Maine Mermaid LLC is pleased to bring a mermaid swim program to Mashpee.
- This full body exercise will work your core, strengthen your muscles and have you glisding through the water in a mermaid tail and fin in no time.
- A feel-good class for women of all ages (15+) and includes a musical warmup, aquatic exercises, shallow and deep end water skills, breathing skills, underwater swimming, and routines.
- The classes are progressive in skill building. A Certified and enthusiastic instructor (mermaid) will swim right beside you.
- A mermaid tail and fin will be provided during class. Although it is not guaranteed that you will have your preference, we do our best to make our mermaids happy.
- Note: Register early to ensure a fin/tail arrives for you to use before the first class (they are not to be kept after the class)
- Prerequisite: Must be able to swim and feel comfortable in the water. Wear swimming attire, bring a towel, and goggles if needed.
- Linda is a Certified Red Cross Swimming Instructor, a Certified AFAA Group Exercise Instructor, a Fin Fun Mermaid U Affilicate and CRP-AED Certified
- Registration Deadline, Thursday, June 9th.
Additional Forms and Files: